UV Disinfection Box
What is a UV Disinfection Box?
High-touch devices that move in, out and around your hospital including smart phones and tablets are a proven source of cross contamination and Hospital Acquired Infections.
iGuard and AUVS let you put the solution at the source with the KR615 Germicidal Enclosure.
Becoming widely referred to as The UV Box, the AUVS KR615 fills the gaps in your Infection Prevention Protocol, working continuously between terminal cleanings and providing a better option than wipes.
Patented UV technology delivers a kill rate greater than or equal to 99.99% for the toughest contaminants including MRSA and C. diff. spores.
How Well Does It Work?
- Effectiveness – Up to 4.5 Log, 99.99% Disinfection Rate for C. diff Spores According to Independent FDA Consulting Lab Protocol and Testing
- Speed & Ease of Use – One-Button Simplicity: No Learning Curve
- Durablity – No Moving Parts + Aluminum Cases Protect UV Chamber
- Safety – Since all UV energy is contained, AUVS’ Germicidal Enclosures can be used safely, even in occupied rooms and public areas.
- Environmentally Friendly – Our Germicidal Enclosures use no consumables and create no waste, saving money and reducing the environmental impact as compared with purchasing and disposing tens of thousands of germicidal wipes.
- Protection of Expensive Equipment – AUVS’ Germicidal Enclosures will not harm expensive phones and other devices, particularly those with LCD screens, the way bleach-based wipes can.
- ROI – AUVS’ Germicidal Enclosures have been shown to pay for themselves in a matter of months based on reduced use of germicidal wipes and disposable devices.
What can you disinfect with The UV Box?
- Cell Phones
- Employee Badges
- TV Remote Controls
- And more!