HOW THE IGUARD SYSTEM WORKS
Our mission is simple: We want to improve overall health through better infection prevention, protection and control. iGuard’s goal is to find the right solution for your facility. Not every facility has the same issues. We will provide the best products for your situation
Surface Microbial Protection
iGuard PPC works with the healthcare facility to prevent and protect against all healthcare acquired infections (HAI). We offer several options to help your facility get the most effective solution both clinically and financially.
All of our products play a role in preventing the spread of infection and provide surface microbial protection after cleaning. iGuard’s Halo Disinfection fogging system is the first dry fogging system that is EPA validated as effective against Clostridium difficile spores. It provides:
- touchless disinfectant that kills dangerous pathogens
- disinfects areas where housekeeping can’t get with standard cleaning products
- residual effects continue the killing process
- improves the terminal cleaning process
- provides a 99.99% kill in isolation rooms
- disinfects many pieces of equipment at once
iGuard’s self-sanitizing surface coating is a TiO2 ZN protectant.
It aids in:
- preventing surfaces from re-contaminating after disinfection
- the destruction of bacteria, viruses, fungus and spores
- reducing the spread of infection
The need for effective, durable, antimicrobial self-sanitizing surface coatings is a high priority today due to the presence of multidrug resistant pathogens such as MRSA and C. difficile. The iGuard coating is constantly working 24 hours a day to create an antiseptic surface.